Thursday 12 November 2009

Man WIthout A Movie Camera... The Tempratures Rising

Its is almost time for our filming weekend, and a lot isn't organised due to one of our team members floundering and not taking enough initiative, and is pushing for our filming weekend to commence a week late! This has led to me having to pick up the pieces, as we only had 1 of our 9 desired cast members. However, it is our main character which is helpful.

Luckily, after doing the rounds with a few phone calls, me and Bianne have managed to get a full cast and organised a schedule for them when they need to be there. As they had to be put in to groups I done this by evaluating who could make which days. My planned schedule is as follows:

Saturday:
Protagonist Montage: 10am - 1pm
Group A Shots: 2pm - 3pm
CCTV Scene: 3pm - 5pm

Sunday:
Group B Shots: 11am - 12pm
Car Park Scene: 12pm - 2pm
Pick Ups: 2pm - 5pm

Although me, Gus and Luke compiled a list of every shot needed for each scene we are yet to have a final shot list for the day, which I may have to do if it isn't completed by other members of the group by Friday, especially the director who I'm worried hasn't got a real feel for the film.

I do however have faith in our team as in a practice run in class we worked well together. But only time will tell, and with only 2 days until Judgement Day, everything will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment