Wednesday 20 January 2010

My New Group!

Although the knowledge of who is in my group was determined last year as we are all good friends at uni. I myself am a co-producer, which will help as me and the other producer can work together to get everything sorted. Consider this as its official revealing with their roles within the film we are going to make...

1. Gustav Newby - Director


2. Elspeth Wild - Co-Producer

3. Mark Davies - Camera

and last but not least 4. Josh Montague - Sound

Here is our group for our next untitled project. We don't yet have a collective name. But familiarise yourself because your going to be hearing a lot about them. So click their names to see their blogs and find out a bit more about them!

I think we are all hard workers, like-minded and determined which will get us focused and help us work well together. In our last groups we were all let down by others and just wanted and still do want to make some credible short cinema!

1 comment: