Sunday 16 May 2010

Software... Remember Bump Top?

Bump Top. The cool looking software that completely changed the way we see a workspace on our computer that I blogged about a couple of months ago? Well according to their website they have been bought by Google! This is great for the Bump Top company as I'm guessing they cashed in, and their software may become the future of our user interface, just as Google Chrome is slowly becoming everybody's favorite browser, and Google Video... I mean YouTube ,which they also bought, is the 3rd most visited website on the web. Hold on... Google also own blogger! In this technical age we are all just a part of Google user interfaces. I thought Google were an ethical company? So why do they keep buying everybody and creating a monopoly (seriously!)... I can't decide where I stand on all of this. What do you think?

Anybody who wants Bump Top... Its still available here as they can't put it on their official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment