Sunday 18 October 2009

Celtx... WOW

I find script writing enjoyable, but when using word processing programmes formatting is such a chore. I used to hate having to set the margins for dialogue, alignments for actions and cuts getting mixed up and buggy. The keywords being "USED TO". Now I have Celtx which can be downloaded FREE YES FREE from here it is very simple to use and pretty much a self-explanatory piece of software. You just highlight what you type and then select what it is, for every part of the script e.g character names, actions and dialogue. Its a great piece of software, which also includes writing scripts for feature and storyboarding! I don't know about other scripting softwares, just that they cost money, I may try a trial of Final Draft which I just read a review of but for now this is free and does everything you need! SO DOWNLOAD IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment