Tuesday 20 October 2009

Team D & Sound

So far so good, Monday we set out our roles within the group that we are making a film. After doing sound on liquid soaps 1st 5 episodes, I felt that I would be the best person to monitor the sound, and make sure that it is good, as it is my biggest worry when making small productions, as of the sound is bad the film is bad, and has just as much effect on the audience as the images. For example, the trailer for A Serious Man...



I'M SOLD! and can't wait to see it at the Bath Film Festival in The Little Theatre.

Initially I wanted to be the director, and still may take on both roles as nobody else wants to do it, but we will see by next Mondays session as one of our group members was missing. We brainstormed many ideas for a plot, without making any advancements on starting the script yet but are planning on keeping the theme of desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment