Monday 8 February 2010

My Script... Is Going Into Production

So... My script has been chosen by Luke Philips (man without a movie camera group member) and his group to make in to a film. Shockingly, this is the author of Treatment, which our group have now decided to adapt. Small world/class.

So, how do you feel about somebody taking I script I hear you ask? I am overwhelmed! I find it quite an honor that somebody else feels that way about it because I put a lot of work in to it. I think it is good that this has happened as even though people have said good things about it (friends and minerva comments) for somebody to want to make it is a whole new ball park. Although I know it is going to be changed I think I have laid solid foundations for somebody else to work off of, and I trust that they will do a good job as they have something riding on it.

In despite of the fact that I was skeptical about somebody other than Jeunet developing my script. I am pleased that out of the ? films other than my own that are going to made on this course, that somebody saw something in mine that was better than all of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment